Opinions and perceptions about employment
Most of Argentinians feel proud of their jobs.
The Social Research Centre (CIS) UADE - Voices! carried out a national public opinion study with the aim of analyzing citizens' perceptions of different aspects related to work.
Some findings of the study:
- When asked what the most important aspects of a job were, the workers highlighted remuneration and job security.
- 7 out of 10 interviewees associate the feelings they have when they go to work with positive aspects, such as joy and the feeling of fullness.
- 5 out of 10 workers said they felt very committed to their work and 4 out of 10 said they were quite committed.
- 1 in 10 workers said they felt they were being taken advantage of or exploited.
- 6 out of 10 said their work is stable, while 3 out of 10 workers believe they could lose their jobs.