Only a third of the total number of workers were able to work remotely from home during the quarantine.
The Social Research Center (CIS) UADE Voices! conducted a new national public opinion survey with the aim of investigating remote work during the quarantine established at the national level against the COVID-19 pandemic and the satisfaction levels of workers who continued their activities in this period through this modality.
Some findings of the study:
- Only one in three workers in Argentina (33%) had the possibility of continuing their work activities remotely, while the remaining 67% did not have access to this possibility.
- In general, there were high levels of satisfaction among those workers who were able to continue their activities by means of the remote modality: 83% of them evaluated the experience positively.